Thursday, January 12, 2012

10 Reasons I need a snow day tomorrow…


1.       5 days in a row is too many to teach first grade.
2.       The new water heater needs my help to get acclimated to our home. After all, we haven’t seen hot water in 24 hours. Yes…we smell.
3.       Ashlyn doesn’t have school so why should I?
4.       Riptide misses me. His constant whining tells me so.
5.       I do NOT need another hour long commute in snow and wind with crazy drivers.
6.       I need to replace the battery in the carbon monoxide detector. I think it was beeping all day and drove Reba crazy based on her behavior when I got home.
7.       Reba needs a day of snow Frisbee to get over the trauma of the beeping from today.
8.       I need to work on my T-shirt quilt.
9.       A four day weekend would be one more day nicer than a three day weekend.
10.   I would love, love, love a pajama day filled with hot chocolate and a good book. 

So what do you say? I NEED a snow day don't I? Here's hoping!!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment