Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Another New Year

Welcome 2014! I started this blog on New Year's Day 2011. I started off 2012 by posting. I skipped 2013 and while I have an idea as to why, it's the past and I'm all about the present! I have so much I want to share with you! Where to start? 

Some of the things I want to write about are:
  • How and why we got each of our dogs.
  • My running story...it's a long one!
  • The "bad" number.
  • Why I love my job.
  • Folly makes me feel special.
  • Lessons from an old dog named Rosie.
  • The surprise in the mirror.
  • Perfect isn't flawless.
Because I named it "Almost a Sitcom" I feel the pressure to make each post funny, or at least mildly entertaining. I need to get over that. Even in sitcoms there can be a serious message, or big lesson to be learned that isn't all that funny. 

So I will do my best to get to each of those stories. But first I need to get on the treadmill...it's Day 1 of 100 days of running! Happy New Year friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment