Saturday, January 1, 2011

Giving this blogging thing a try...

I love to talk. I'm not sure people want to listen. Or care to listen. But I thought this might be the perfect way for me to tell my story and if someone wants to share it with me, they can choose to read it. If a person doesn't care, they don't have to read it. Sounds ideal right?

I find my life to be somewhat hilarious. Downright funny even. But it is real which is where the name "Almost a Sitcom" comes from. It's funny like a sitcom, but real unlike a sitcom. Don didn't get the name. He thought the "almost" meant I hadn't found someone to play me in the sitcom yet. See? Hysterical!

And while Facebook statuses provide a great title to my silly situations, they rarely give the whole picture. I am hoping this will do that.

Plus it will give me something to do in 2011. Even help me with my resolution - which will be a later post.

So if you want to join me on this journey, welcome! I'd love to hear from you. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment